Pay Now for Your Funeral Arrangements at Gramer Funeral Home
The death of a loved one can be a time of confusion and emotional distress for anyone. Your Gramer Funeral Home professionals help you avoid the burden of those confusing decisions, frantic planning, and the financial demands that are typical for family members immediately following a loss.
While purchasing our final arrangements in advance alleviates much of the emotional stress for family members, there are financial benefits to paying ahead as well, including:
- It protects your assets, including life insurance
- Prefunding helps eliminate costs associated with emotional overspending
- It affords an opportunity to discuss your plans with loved ones
- You may take your time, examine options, and make informed decisions
Your selections today will help your family to stay within a budget that you have designed and approved, without the guilt sometimes associated with funeral spending.
There are a variety of ways to pre-pay for a funeral:
- Payment in full
- Payments over a designated period of time
- A life insurance policy equal to the value of the funeral is purchased
Our funeral preplanning experts are skilled in outlining the many options available to you, helping you to determine the best course of action for your needs and wishes. Call Gramer Funeral Home at the location nearest you to schedule your appointment today.