Burial Services for the Troy, Royal Oak & Shelby Township MI Area
The combination of burial services and memorial options available to you through Gramer Funeral Home are as unique as the life you wish to celebrate. Funerals are no longer limited to conventional services and burial, but are designed to be unique and memorable, a true celebration of the life of your loved one.
You may ask yourself:
- Do we wish to have a simple family burial service with a memorial event for friends and colleagues?
- Would we prefer cremation but would like a burial for the remains?
- We would like to consider a green burial but what does that really mean?
Whatever your vision for an end-of-life ceremony, we are dedicated to assisting you in creating the funeral and burial service you desire.
The professionals of Gramer Funeral Home understand what service really means. Boutique-style service offers the luxury of attention to detail and personalization in every aspect of your arrangements, with reasonable options that make a Gramer funeral affordable to every family.
Our burial services include:
- Simple burial services
- Funeral, memorial, and graveside services
- Cremation services with burial
- Visitations and private gatherings
- Green burial services for those who want eco-friendly options
- Concierge services at our funeral homes
- Services at the funeral home, church, or other location
- Preservation of prayer cards and obituary notices
- National and international transport of the deceased and out-of-town arrangements
- Filing of insurance claims, pensions, and veteran’s benefits
- Assistance with military honors for veterans and their families
- Meaningful Memories™ and unique personalization offerings
- Aftercare and grief support resources
Our experienced, licensed funeral directors specialize in helping families arrange a service that is both comforting and appropriate. We offer complete funeral, cremation, and memorial services for families of every faith, culture, and lifestyle. Our professional team stands ready to serve you at any hour of the day or night, every day of the year.
Green burial is a way of caring for the deceased with minimal environmental impact and the restoration and preservation of habitat. For those who have a special concern for nature and the environment, this option is respectful and dignified.
Gramer Funeral Home takes pride in offering green burial options sanctioned by the Green Burial Council. Learn more about this subject and what it means to be a member of the Green Burial Council.
A special way to honor the memory of your loved one is with a video tribute. A video tribute combines photographs with music, scenery, and words to honor the life that was lived. This is shown as part of the service to make the event more personable and memorable. After the service, we provide you with your own copy on DVD for a keepsake remembrance you will always cherish.
Many people who attend a funeral may not know the deceased very well, if at all. A funeral is a time to help friends, colleagues, and family members to celebrate what was truly distinctive and unique about this special life. We offer many ways to add that personal touch to your services, including:
- Video tributes
- Memory tables
- Photo boards
- Candlelight ceremonies
- Live music
- Displays of cherished possessions or collections
Our professional team helps you plan and create a funeral service that truly reflects the life of your loved one.
A Thumbie Locket
Ask us how Thumbies can memorialize a loved one through his or her finger prints.
Social Security Benefits
Our staff assists you in wading through the often-confusing government paperwork associated with Social Security benefits.
We recommend reading this article from the Social Security website, What To Do When A Beneficiary Dies.
The Veterans Administration Death Pension is a benefit paid to eligible dependents of deceased wartime veterans. Our staff assists you in understanding eligibility and application for military veterans’ benefits.